I provide psychological testing for children, teens and adults. Psychological testing and evaluation consists of a series of standardized tests used to clarify a psychiatric diagnosis, determine the cause of psychological symptoms and disorders, help understand behaviors, identify individual strengths and weaknesses, diagnose learning disabilities, cognitive impairments, and other behavioral health conditions.
THE ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- Clinical Interview: 90-120 minute face to face interview.
- Testing: 1-2 sessions of face-to-face testing with client between 3-8 hours duration.
- Scoring, Interpretation, Records Review, and Report Writing:
- Results Session: one-hour feedback session with client, or parent(s) if testing a minor. Testing results, diagnosis, and an individualized treatment plan outlining specific treatment options, accommodations and recommendations are reviewed. A copy of the comprehensive report is provided during this session.
- Connection to Referrals. Local referrals are provided as needed and may include psychiatrists, pediatricians, psychologists, and community agencies.